We’re fed up, as we’re sure you are too, with the everlasting issue regarding holidays. We never seem to know where to go with our partner or our family. What if it’s not ok? What if we didn’t choose right? What if it’s not safe?
Well, Pikasea has the answer to all of your questions: THE CARIBBEAN.
What does a Caribbean holiday imply?
Easy peasy! We will make sure you won’t have to worry about anything, just make sure to relax completely. “Alright, alright, but what are the costs and what do I get”, you’ll ask:
The total cost of your holiday is 980 EUROs per person and it includes the plane tickets (roundtrip) from Bucharest to Martinique, with either a direct flight or a connection flight in Paris.
After your arrival in Martinique, we’ll take you to the fleet, where your Sailboat will be.
6 nights await for you on the worlds most spectacular ship. “Wait, what? A Sailboat?!?” – YES! A SAILBOAT! This is one of the safest types of ships nowadays, so no need to worry. Your only concern on this ship during these 7 days should be to wake up early enough so you don’t miss the sunrise. Can you find a better spot to wake up to every morning?
Beside the flights and the accommodation, there will be a professional romanian skipper coming with you, in other words, your own shipmaster, who will show you everything you need to see and who’ll make sure you’ll have the best time possible.
Don’t worry, this guy is friends with both Jack Sparrow and Barbarosa, so you don’t need to worry about confronting the pirates. Well…if you can’t handle a glass of rum, maybe he’ll throw you overboard, but that’s another story.
How’s your 7 day Caribbean holiday gonna look like? We’re already said that you’re going to be sleeping on the ship and that the icredible views will recharge your batteries everyday, but how are you going to spend your day apart from this?
Well…He have prepared for you a tour of the most spectacular Caribbean islands. The starting point, Martinique, which has some sensational intertwined bays, which are perfect for kitesurfing, snorkeling or skinny dipping (for adventurers).
You’ll be able to learn more about the culture and the local cuisine and traditions from each island, and to enjoy every little aspect of our complex holiday offer.
We’ve already told you that there are many Caribbean islands, right? So let’s tell you more about them:
- Dominica – it is a Caribbean island, which lies south-southeast of Guadeloupe and northwest of Martinique. Dominica has been nicknamed the “Nature Isle of the Caribbean” for its natural environment. The island has lush mountainous rainforests, and is the home of many rare plants, animals, and bird species. Columbus is said to have passed the island on Sunday, 3rd of November 1493, and the island’s name is derived from the Latin for “Sunday”.
- Guadaloupe – Music and dance are also very popular, and the widely accepted interaction of African, French and Indian cultures has given birth to some original new forms specific to the archipelago. Islanders enjoy many local dance styles including zouk, zouk-love, kompa, as well as the modern international dances such as hip hop, etc. Many international festivals take place in Guadeloupe, like the Creole Blues Festival, hosted in Marie-Galante. A few women (particularly of the older generation) wear a unique style of traditional dress, with many layers of colourful fabric, now only worn on special occasions.
- Saint Lucia – The official language is English. Saint Lucian Creole French (Kwéyòl), which is colloquially referred to as Patois (“Patwa”), is spoken by 95% of the population. Saint Lucia tends to be popular due to its tropical weather and scenery and its numerous beaches and resorts. Other tourist attractions include a drive-in volcano, Sulphur Springs (in Soufrière), the Botanical Gardens, the Majestic twin Peaks “The Pitons”, a world heritage site, the rain forests, several options of boat trips, zip lining and Pigeon Island National Park, which is home to Fort Rodney, an old British military base.
- Martinique – or “The Flower Island” is the most popular. This is the place where all the fun begins. A week later we’ll come back here with tears streaming down our face desperately trying to find more money to stay for another week.
Here’s how you can contact us:
Send us an email on email@example.com telling us the following:
- your name
- your phone number
- your email.
We will shortly contact you to tell you our timetable.
One last time, all you need to know is:
- The total price is 980 EUROs per person, that’s 1 person out of the 2 from the cabin.
- The cabin’s capacity is 2 people.
- You’ll only have to worry about the pocket money and the money for food.
- If you want to travel by yourself: 980 EUROs (for you) + 250 EUROs (for the other person – the one that’s not coming with you) = 1230 EUROs for everything to yourself.
Did we persuade you? We’re looking forward to your email in our inbox! 🙂